-My brother isn't cleaning his bedroom -My best friend and I are sometimes going to party -My dad isn't washing the dishes -My mom isn’t reading the newspaper
Castro Valencia Josephyn Iridian -Vázquez Zamora Josué -Pacheco Mena Iván Alejandro -Ortega Parra Nancy Esmeralda
What is something you don’t do very often?
• I sometimes drink beer
• I sometimes meet my friends
• I sometimes wash the dishes
• I usually sweep my house.
What is something a family member is not doing now?
• My cousin is not driving his car.
• My brother isn’t studying at school.
• My aunt isn’t cleaning the kitchen
• My sister and my brother aren’t playing videogames.
Olinsser Martinez
Jocelyn Suarez
Kevin Pieters
Alejandro Robles
What is something you don’t do very often? I sometimes go to six flags I sometimes go to sleep early I rarely watch youtube videos I rarely eat chilaquiles with egg What is something a family member is not doing now? My grandmother isn´t washing dishes My dad isn´t working My sister isn´t eating sweets My mom isn´t eating bread Gabriela Alejandra Samantha Norma
• My dad isn't going to his work. • Esme's sister isn't stuying now. • My mom isn't washing my clothes. • My sister isn't doing housework • I hardly ever play the piano at night. • I sometimes watch a movies. • I usually kitchen. • I sometimes go to the park. Zamora Espinoza Daniela. Licona Martinez Brenda Verónica. Aguilar Baylón Estrella Esmeralda Morales Urbina Paula Lissete
-My brother isn't cleaning his bedroom
ResponderEliminar-My best friend and I are sometimes going to party
-My dad isn't washing the dishes
-My mom isn’t reading the newspaper
Castro Valencia Josephyn Iridian
-Vázquez Zamora Josué
-Pacheco Mena Iván Alejandro
-Ortega Parra Nancy Esmeralda
What is something you don’t do very often?
ResponderEliminar• I sometimes drink beer
• I sometimes meet my friends
• I sometimes wash the dishes
• I usually sweep my house.
What is something a family member is not doing now?
• My cousin is not driving his car.
• My brother isn’t studying at school.
• My aunt isn’t cleaning the kitchen
• My sister and my brother aren’t playing videogames.
Olinsser Martinez
Jocelyn Suarez
Kevin Pieters
Alejandro Robles
* I don't wash the windows very often in my house.
ResponderEliminar* I don't cook spaghetti very often.
- My mom isn´t watching soap opera now.
- My sister isn’t going on vacation because she has to go to school.
Hernández Villegas Karen Yazmín
Sánchez Juárez Vianey
- I don't cook my supper very often
ResponderEliminar- I don't wash dishes very often
- I don't travel very often
- I don't go to run in the park very often
- My mom isn't cooking tonight
- My brother isn't doing homework today
- My dad isn't washing his car
- My brother isn't eating vegetables
Javier Sosa
Monserrat Roldán
Sandra Virrueta
Diego Pérez
What is something you don’t do very often?
ResponderEliminar I sometimes go to six flags
I sometimes go to sleep early
I rarely watch youtube videos
I rarely eat chilaquiles with egg
What is something a family member is not doing now?
My grandmother isn´t washing dishes
My dad isn´t working
My sister isn´t eating sweets
My mom isn´t eating bread
Gabriela
Alejandra
Samantha
Norma
• My dad isn't going to his work.
ResponderEliminar• Esme's sister isn't stuying now.
• My mom isn't washing my clothes.
• My sister isn't doing housework
• I hardly ever play the piano at night.
• I sometimes watch a movies.
• I usually kitchen.
• I sometimes go to the park.
Zamora Espinoza Daniela.
Licona Martinez Brenda Verónica.
Aguilar Baylón Estrella Esmeralda
Morales Urbina Paula Lissete