What did you and your family do last weekend? Write at least 3 ideas. (Qué hicieron tú y tu familia el fin de semana pasado? Escribe al menos 3 ideas) Each teammember writes the own ideas.
I went to the anthropology museum. My dad cooked lasagna for the whole family. My grandmother painted flowers in a painting *Hernández Villegas Karen Yazmín
Gabriela: My parents and I were in the house last weekend. The family Silva's watched TV last weekend at night. My family ate chicken last weekend at night. Samanta: The last weekend my family and I went to breakfast at restaurant. Then we visited my grandmother and went to the fair. Alejandra: My partners, my sister and I stayed in our house My grandmother and I had the dinner My sister and I watched a Disney movie at night Norma: Last weekend my family and I ate seafood at the house, ate popsicles, and then went to sleep. My brothers and I saw a movie at night. My granny and I ate tacos for dinner.
I ate with my family in Domino’s Pizza last weekend I watch the minions with my family last Sunday My family and I went to a taqueria near to our house -Morales Urbina Paula Lissete
I spent time with my family. I watched series on netflix. My mom and I went to the supermarket and bought some fruit. - Aguilar Baylón Estrella Esmeralda
My family and i stayed at home.
ResponderEliminarThe Vázquez´s family watched a movie in the cinema.
My family and i eated burguers and tacos.
Me and my parents ate barbecue
ResponderEliminarMy brother played his soccer game
My brother and I watched Rocky 2
I went to the anthropology museum.
ResponderEliminarMy dad cooked lasagna for the whole family.
My grandmother painted flowers in a painting
*Hernández Villegas Karen Yazmín
We celebrated my brother's birthday
ResponderEliminarI went to my musical prouction classes
My dad ate birria
-Pacheco Mena Iván Alejandro
My family and I stayed in our house
ResponderEliminarMy aunt and I made the dinner
My grandmother and I watched a movie at night
Me and my family went to my grandparent"s house to eat and watch TV.
ResponderEliminarMy family and I went to talk in the restaurant on Monday
My family and I went to a walk on the mall on Saturday and to the supermarket on Sunday.
Javier Sosa
Sandra Virrueta
Monserrat Roldan
Gabriela:
ResponderEliminarMy parents and I were in the house last weekend.
The family Silva's watched TV last weekend at night.
My family ate chicken last weekend at night.
Samanta:
The last weekend my family and I went to breakfast at restaurant. Then we visited my grandmother and went to the fair.
Alejandra:
My partners, my sister and I stayed in our house
My grandmother and I had the dinner
My sister and I watched a Disney movie at night
Norma:
Last weekend my family and I ate seafood at the house, ate popsicles, and then went to sleep. My brothers and I saw a movie at night. My granny and I ate tacos for dinner.
Sánchez juarez Vianey
ResponderEliminarMy uncle traveled to Guerrero last weekend.
ResponderEliminarI awoke at 10 a.m. last Sunday.
My brother bought some tennis shoes last Saturday.
My dad and my brother played fútbol last Sunday.
ResponderEliminarI went to the doctor on Friday afternoon.
My family and I watched a movie last Saturday.
Me and my family eated BBQ .
ResponderEliminarMe and my mom visited a my grandmother.
Me and my family visited to square.
I ate with my family in Domino’s Pizza last weekend
ResponderEliminarI watch the minions with my family last Sunday
My family and I went to a taqueria near to our house
-Morales Urbina Paula Lissete
I spent time with my family.
ResponderEliminarI watched series on netflix.
My mom and I went to the supermarket and bought some fruit.
- Aguilar Baylón Estrella Esmeralda