miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2022

Where were you and 2 of your family members at 5 pm last Monday 12th September? - each teammember answers the question individually ON THE SAME POST - (Dónde estaban tu y 2 miembros de tu familia a las 5 pm el pasado lunes 12 de septiembre? - cada miembro del equipo responde esta pregunta de manera individual EN EL MISMO POST/COMENTARIO)

10 comentarios:

  1. *Samanta*: My cousin Daniela, Giovanna and I diner at my house at 5 p.m. last Monday 12th September
    *Norma*: Last Monday 12th September I was coming home after school and my parents were eating at 5 p.m.
    *Alejandra*: Last Monday 12th September I was arriving home after school and my parents were shopping at 5 p.m.
    *Gabriela*: I was my friend's house watching Netflix, my brother and dad were at work on September 12 at 5pm.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. On Monday, 12th or September at 5pm , my mom and my father were talk about school ESCA STO

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. On Monday, my mom and my grandmother were in the supermarket .

      Eliminar
    2. On Monday, 12th September at 5pm, My mom and I were at home. My brother was at school.

      Eliminar
    3. On Monday 12th of September at 5pm my brother and I were on a call and my sister was at school.

      Eliminar
  3. My brother, my mom and me were in the supermarket

    -Pacheco Mena Iván Alejandro

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. my sister, my brother and I were at home eating pozole on Monday September 12, 2021
      -Vázquez Zamora Josué.

      Eliminar
    2. The Castro family at monday 5pm was away from home because they were working

      Iridian Castro

      Eliminar
  4. Last Monday 12th at 5pm, my parents were working and I was doing homework at home.
    On monday at 5pm my parents and me were in the house watching series.

    -Hernández Villegas Karen Yazmín.
    -Sánchez Juárez Vianey.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My mom, my brother, and I went to town square for ice cream.
    My mom, my sister and I saw a movie at the cinema last Monday
    My family and I went to mall last day.
    Sandra Virrueta
    Monserrat Roldan
    Javier Sosa

    ResponderEliminar