-July 2015 (two thousand fifteen) I went the national football competiton -27th July 2019 (two thousand nineteen) I was accepted in the Instituto Politécnico Nacional -22nd November 2019 (two thousand nineteen) I went to Cancun for the first time.
For me an important date was July 11th, 2021 because I got the result of my college exam
An important date for me is also February 4 because I change houses.
December 31 is important to me because my family meeting at home
Pacheco Mena Iván Alejandro
4th March 2022 - I realesed my first song 15th April 2013 - I won a football tournament 28th February 2016 - I went to my first music festival
Vázquez Zamora Josué
my firts girlfriend: (The 8th of august) why I learned to value the actions of the other person and the behaviors they took
my first day in high school (August 15): it was a day where I began to understand that I would have more responsibilities
the day of earthquake (the 17th September of 2017): because it was a very traumatic day in my life and an experience that I would never want to feel again.
- The 19th February 2002 is an important day because my brother was born. - The 10th May 2020 is an important date for my because my grandfather died. - 2009 is an important year because I had surgery.
Participantes: Zamora Espinoza Daniela. Licona Martinez Brenda Verónica. Aguilar Baylón Estrella Esmeralda Morales Urbina Paula Lissete
- 2013 I won the prize in 3rd place of the best bugler of orders in war band.
ResponderEliminar-2015 participates in the "Orquesta sinfónica infantil y Juvenil de Azcapotzalco" playing trumpet.
-2020 admission to the high school of commerce and administration unit santo tomas.
Samanta
Gabriela
Alejandra
Norma
-July 2015 (two thousand fifteen) I went the national football competiton
ResponderEliminar-27th July 2019 (two thousand nineteen) I was accepted in the Instituto Politécnico Nacional
-22nd November 2019 (two thousand nineteen) I went to Cancun for the first time.
Team
Sandra Virrueta
Javier Sosa
Monserrat Roldan
2008 I was win a Children's swimming competition in an olimpic pool
ResponderEliminarKevin Pietersz
In 2014 I was a student at a religious boarding school
EliminarOlinsser Martinez
Eliminar
ResponderEliminar-October 25, 2013, I won my first gold medal in athletics.
-2nd December 2015 - when was born my sister Zoé.
-July 2020- I was accepted in the Instituto Politécnico Nacional
-Hernández Villegas Karen Yazmín.
-Sánchez Juárez Vianey.
Iridian Castro
ResponderEliminarFor me an important date was July 11th, 2021 because I got the result of my college exam
An important date for me is also February 4 because I change houses.
December 31 is important to me because my family meeting at home
Pacheco Mena Iván Alejandro
4th March 2022 - I realesed my first song
15th April 2013 - I won a football tournament
28th February 2016 - I went to my first music festival
Vázquez Zamora Josué
my firts girlfriend: (The 8th of august) why I learned to value the actions of the other person and the behaviors they took
my first day in high school (August 15): it was a day where I began to understand that I would have more responsibilities
the day of earthquake (the 17th September of 2017): because it was a very traumatic day in my life and an experience that I would never want to feel again.
- The 19th February 2002 is an important day because my brother was born.
ResponderEliminar- The 10th May 2020 is an important date for my because my grandfather died.
- 2009 is an important year because I had surgery.
Participantes:
Zamora Espinoza Daniela.
Licona Martinez Brenda Verónica.
Aguilar Baylón Estrella Esmeralda
Morales Urbina Paula Lissete