jueves, 6 de octubre de 2022

What did you learn this course? (this is an open question...so the answer does not necessarily have to do with English grammar/vocabulary seen in class) (Qué aprendiste en este curso? - Es una pregunta abierta...no es necesario que la respuesta tenga que ver con lo visto en clase en cuanto a gramática o vocabulario en Inglés)

17 comentarios:

  1. I learned to pay attention because I am very distracted, to take importance of the activities. Also to work with all my colleagues without being afraid. To be more consistent in my classes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very important to pay attention, since I am very distracted, it was hard for me to understand him, because of how quickly he spoke and because sometimes I feel that we did not do as many activities,but is interesentig, I liked English

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It helped me to see the problems I have as a student, to realize that I know more than I think. It helped me to pay a little more attention to what I do since I am a distracted person, and to ask questions when I don't understand something.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In this I learned to be responsible, to be optimistic and to have a little initiative to do things that will benefit me in the end. From what I saw in class, it seemed important to me because now I can distinguish some tenses and their proper use.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I learned to communicate my idea to my colleagues in person because online is much easier, I learned to work a little faster

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Samanta:
    Aprendí a ser honesta conmigo misma e identificar mis puntos debiles o fallas, para después volver a intentarlo apoyándome de las herramientas que tengo y lograr expresar con más naturalidad mis ideas en Inglés.
    Alejandra:
    Aprendí en el nivel el cómo pronunciar los años, como hacer mis ideas en pasado e identificar mis errores, también aprendí a que aparte de lo que enseñan en clases nosotros debemos buscar más y no quedarnos con dudas.
    Gabriela:
    Principalmente aprendí a pronunciar mejor el idioma,a hacer acordeones para usar en el examen y realmente son de gran apoyo, a estudiar e investigar por mi cuenta.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I learned to identify and recognize what I need to work.
    I also think I need to dedicate a little more time a practice because I want my pronunciation to be better.

    Monse

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I learned to how recognize past simple, present simple and present continous. I learned how to write and spell dates in english, the pronuntiation of ordinal numbers, the diference between yes/no questions and information questions, collocations and i learned how to worked more faster in activities in think in english more faster and that i have to practice in my house, exercises about subjects that i saw in classes.
    -Morales Urbina Paula Lissete

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I learned so much, the correct use of present continous and past simple and and the correct use of english about speaking, i need study more for beeing a master god in the english

    ResponderEliminar
  11. In this course I learned to work more spontaneously, to be more objective in my self-assessments, the correct use of some prepositions, to work under pressure and not lose concentration on the subject, and to be more constant in the practice of my writing and speaking.
    Sánchez Juárez Vianey.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I learned that I should be more self-taught and that the things I have learned in previous courses should not be forgotten

    ResponderEliminar
  13. During this course I learned that I lack organization and that my vocabulary is really very scarce and I need to practice my pronunciation.
    Aguilar Baylón Estrella Esmeralda

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I learned to work as a team, and to pay attention.
    Write better, read better and encourage me to go to the blackboard

    Robles Hernandez Jairo Alejandro

    ResponderEliminar